Saturday, July 3, 2010

Yoshikawa Replacing the Position of Valentino Rossi

Wataru Yoshikawa claimed to have the honor of replacing the position of Valentino Rossi. But the Japanese rider was not chasing a victory because his job is only to collect data.

Yoshikawa is part of Yamaha's development program for nearly a decade ago. This is a first for this 44-year-old man put her name in the MotoGP or Superbike world level. However, Yoshikawa never won two times Japanese Superbike title in 1990. Still, Yoshikawa Yamaha prefer to fill the position until the Italian Rossi was recovered and could appear.

Yoshikawa also flattered semnetara replace world champion position. But he insisted that he did not pursue the victory because he will race as a test to obtain the data. "I feel very honored Valentino's place. I'm also very pleased to enter this competition," Yoshikawa said as quoted by Auto Sport.

"First I want to do my best and also further improve the M1. During the race I collected as much data as I can. Of course it was a dream of mine since childhood," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment